Volkswagen Jetta Automatic is going to launch the seventh generation of the VW Jetta in 2018.
The current generation of one of the most popular cars in our market was presented in 2010 and, without realizing it, already accumulates some years on their backs that are noticed in some areas, although it received a facelift for 2015. Despite for the years, we must say that to this day it is a competent product because of its solid handling and a very interesting set-up, but it is no longer the best in its segment and by 2018 it will seek the top of the category taking the base and engines.
Volkswagen Jetta New Model Images:
Volkswagen Jetta Specifications:
Being a Jetta Automatic, there will be more sporty versions in our market with the GLI surname and the ubiquitous 2.0-liter engine that could stretch to reach 230hp and almost 260lb-foot of torque. The transmissions for all the Jetta Automatic 2018, GLI or not, will be manual 6-speed or well-known and much-appreciated DSG double clutch with 7 steps.
The seventh installment of the Jetta will share the modular transverse chassis MQB of the Volkswagen Group with the most recent deliveries of the group, cars such as Tiguan, Golf, and Atlas. It will be manufactured in Puebla for the whole world together with the new Tiguan with extended bodywork and the Volkswagen Golf, which will also have a facelift for the 2018 model year.
It is under the hood where the current Jetta already suffers because it maintains the same engines that were presented with the fifth generation in 2005,
The options that we can see under the chest are, mainly, three. The first alternative is the current 1.4-liter turbo with 150hp that we like so much and that we find in Volkswagen Golf and Audi A3. The second alternative is a 2.0-liter with 190hp and 236lb-ft of torque that just arrived in our country in the Audi A3 2017 and also equipped the input versions of the Audi A4. Finally, the third option, and one that frankly seems the most attractive, is the new 1.5-liter block of the TSI Evo family that will equip the Golf with its face wash, this engine incorporates technologies such as the deactivation of cylinders and the cycle Miller combustion to achieve the best fuel consumption, delivery 150hp and would be able, according to our estimates, to travel about 18km / L in mixed cycle.
Aesthetically we already have an idea very close to how it will look, we hope it will be very similar to the Volkswagen Lamando that has been commercialized for a few months in the market (in the images), with smooth lines that remind us of the Volkswagen CC due to the fall of the pillar C and how it is incorporated into the trunk.
Automatic is of utmost importance to the aspirations of the German giant. If Volkswagen wants to position itself as a high volume brand in the United States and Canada, they should hit the target with this new car. We have no reason to think that it cannot be so, the table seems to be served with one of the most modern plants in the world (Puebla), latest generation engines (TSI) and a very effective platform (MQB).
Volkswagen Jetta Diesel and Petrol Price:
The price of the Volkswagen Jetta Automatic will start at Rs. 14.69 lakh for petrol and the higher range is at Rs. 16.24 lakh. And the price of diesel model will be Rs. 15.86 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 20.80 lakh.
Volkswagen Jetta Interior Pitures:
To start with, we can say that Volkswagen never stops or even takes a breather to impress us. Constantly innovating has been a key to the brand’s unmatched success and consistent great run and that has once again been proved with the introduction of Volkswagen New Jetta. Carrying a number of unique and world class features, the new Jetta is something every car lover would love to own. Let us now have a glance at this new Volkswagen Jetta specifications that set the model apart and unique from others.
- A true power horse with
- 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine that delivers 90kW and
- 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine that gives 103kW
- Ensures swiftest of parking even in the busiest and challenging roads/traffic with highly efficient parking sensors
- Safety and protection at its best with a comprehensive six airbag system for driver and passengers
- Installed with the advanced Electronic Stabilisation Programme that features ABS, Traction Control and Electronic Differential Lock (EDL) which function together in triggering effective and crucial split-second reactions in critical driving situations.
- The New Jetta effectively suggests when you need to take a necessary break from driving with the advanced fatigue detection feature
- An attractive blend of fashion and function is obvious in the electrically adjustable stylish looking rear view mirrors that come with turn indicators
- Now you can truly light up the road ahead with Bi-Xenon headlamps. They function with LED daytime running lights with the new fog lamps making way for top notch visibility irrespective of the external conditions
- With a premium leatherette upholstery and excellent finish on the 12-way adjustable driver’s seat, the convenience and comfort levels have never been more profound
- Now you can turn your experience of even a casual drive into a fun and enthralling ride with sporty flat bottom steering wheel with controls
With a number of variants based on engine type and the fuel-based categories, along with 6 different color variants, the Volkswagen New Jetta offers you a wide variety of options to choose from and become a proud owner of a stylish and trendy car.